Join the Northern Frontiers Services Team
We are on the lookout for like-minded independent service professionals...
The broader services sector in Australia now accounts for over 70% of the entire economy, as well as 4 in 5 jobs. Have you noticed though that service providers either group together in their own field, or are required to operate independently? Northern Frontiers Services is different in that it endeavours to gather a collection of independent service providers, under a flexible and efficient marketing umbrella.
What are the key benefits of joining the Northern Frontiers Services team?
- Join an established marketing platform that comes with websites, logo, business cards, reception and payment facilities.
- Only work the days that you wish to work.
- Continue to operate your own independent operation.
- Comfortable, air-conditioned office facilities and meeting rooms.
- Peer support opportunities (perhaps not in your specific profession, but other like-minded professional service providers).
We are actively seeking professional service providers in fields including, but not limited to psychology, accountancy, counselling, school tutoring etc. We are open to other suggestions as well though.
What do you need to do to join the Northern Frontiers Services team?
- Have a strong desire to manage your own business, but still be open to support opportunities offered by the Northern Frontiers team.
- Not be looking for a full-time or part-time salaried position.
- Either already be, or plan to be, an independent contractor that sources business from your own channels, as well as us.
- Be an informed and financial member of your professions leading membership body.
- Be fully insured, at a minimum with Professional Indemnity Insurance.
If the above sounds of interest to you, contact Northern Frontiers Pty Ltd Managing Director, Mr Alex Blake, on 0400 988 934 or email firstname.lastname@example.org