Counselling ServicesGeneral Counselling
Speaking with a counsellor helps you understand if your own behaviour is somehow contributing to your unhappiness – or it may be that you need to find constructive ways to deal with a situation that is beyond your personal control.
What we offer:
Psychological Counselling – Marriage Counselling – Anger Management Counselling – Relationship Counselling – Grief Counselling…
Whatever your counselling needs, Northern Frontiers offers a safe, confidential space in which you can speak openly and honestly without fear of judgement. Our practice is governed by an ethical code that ensures confidentiality and a high level of professionalism in helping you and your loved ones navigate your way through a wide range of life issues.
These might include:
- Family & Relationship Difficulties
- Relationship Breakdown
- Grief & Loss
- Anger Management
- Life’s Transition – (Relocation/Change in Employment Status)
- Conflict Resolution
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Family Dispute Resolution
How it works:
Counselling sessions typically last for 50 minutes. Extended sessions can be arranged through prior consultation with the Counsellor. You can self-refer to see a Counsellor. Each counselling session is your opportunity to speak openly and honestly about whatever concerns you may have. Confidentiality is assured.
Referring professionals can call us on 0419 531 269 or download a Referral Form from our website and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern Frontiers offers the following Additional Services to assist you and your family:
- Family Dispute Resolution (Mediation) + qualified to issue S60I certificates.
- Family Violence Awareness Programme
- Effective Discipline – A Programme for Parents
- Anger Management Action Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Separation Counselling
- Parent–Adult Child Counselling
- Individual & Couples Counselling
- Child & Teenager Counselling
- Pre-Marriage Counselling
- General Mediation Services
- Professional Supervision
- Psychological Services including Mental Health Care Plans
Flexible Appointment Times: For your convenience Northern Frontiers offers appointments from 7.30am – 4.00pm weekdays and from 8:30 Sunday mornings – which means there’s no need to disrupt your work/life schedule. Out of hours appointments tend to fill fast so please book early to avoid disappointment. Simply call 1300 90 81 70 or email: email@example.com